Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Ears Are Still Ringing...

From Monday night's rally in Manassas - 100,000 strong. Standing for 5 hours to hear a 30 minute speech. Worth every minute.

My eyes are red from crying for joy last night. There's something very exciting about crying tears of JOY. You have to be so happy that laughter isn't enough of a physical release.

My head is spinning from running around the country - Denver in August, Virginia in November. When you live in a place that gives the victor a 93% return, it's nice to know you can have an impact somewhere!

My heart is singing. The schadenfreude is in check - instead of wanting to stomp all over the loser, I feel an urgent need to get working on getting my country back.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I had the same reaction - I woke up this morning, thinking, "Okay, President Obama - I'm ready - what do you want us to do first?"

I'm so jazzed!!!!!