Monday, July 16, 2007

After...

It occurred to me today that I'd posted some "before" photos but no "after" ones. A few things didn't do too well so you won't see them again. However, with the help of a little Miracle-Gro (why does it feel so wrong?), I have some lovely flowers on my deck.


My sister asked for a larger view of the urban oasis - to the far right is a box with Nemesia and Mexican Evening Primrose which both aren't really flowering right now. Behind me are the herbs and Clematis.

4 comments:

Jenn in Holland said...

Wow. Are those ever gorgeous. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the summer flowers. (and the miracle gro)

soccer mom in denial said...

Y'know, I feel really bad that I never comment but I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FLOWERS. Or plants. Or anything that grows in dirt. Eeewww. Dirt gets under your finger nails.

Good thing my husband plants stuff with kids. Well he did last year.

Sigh.

Thanks for visiting me though. You are a wicked good friend.

Flower Child said...

No worries. I started the blog b/c sending out emails to various people was getting tough. It's really written to my Mom - to show her that despite never receiving direct instruction in gardening from her, I did inherit some tiny amount of her green thumb.

Anonymous said...

Those are really lovely,.... nice patio. You have a great green thumb. So you are growing your tomato's out there too? Thats terrific.