Monday, July 14, 2008

Been Around the World




This post brought to you by Soccer Mom in Denial - posting every Monday on a different musical memory.



***********************************************************

Due to various craziness going on right now I'm going to steal from SMID's post this week.

I love Lisa Stansfield too and fondly remember her heyday back in the 80's. As with much music from that era, I heard about it from my sister.

I'm currently on a last minute trip to France because I got a call last week saying that she was hospitalized and would undergo surgery. Thankfully everything went well and I am now here to take care of her for the next week. A pretty easy job when the recovery room is Bordeaux.

So now I'm thinking about how I traveled around the world to be with my [sister] baby.

Will have to play that song for her when she comes home from the hospital tomorrow. She will love it!

p.s. French keyboards are totally different - this posting took forever to type!

2 comments:

Goofball said...

pretty good post on an Azerty keyboard if you are not used to it. It was completey readible :)

Jen said...

I'm glad your sister is doing well. I'm sorry that was your reason for your trip to France, though!