Monday, July 21, 2008

By The Sea By The Sea




This post brought to you by Soccer Mom in Denial - posting every Monday on a different musical memory.



***********************************************************

We took a drive out to Arcachon yesterday - one of those lovely (if sometimes a bit tacky) European seaside towns. A moonbounce, ice cream, sunbathers, and ticket kiosks.... they had it all.

Reminded me very much of that song from Sweeney Todd - our day had quite a bit less gore and psychosis. It was lovely.



and check out Looking Into for some interesting hood ornaments

2 comments:

soccer mom in denial said...

I love Helena! I want her bathing outfit and the red dress from the boardwalk.

And a lovely song. So glad you are with Jenn.

Jen said...

D and I love Sweeney Todd. I'm glad you had a day with less psychosis! I hope your sister is doing better.