Monday, December 15, 2008

Home Alone...



This post brought to you by Soccer Mom in Denial - posting every Monday on a different musical memory.

****************************************************

My husband will be taking off this week for a bit of early vacation - I'll be joining him next week. Yesterday someone asked me what I'd do with all this time alone. When I'm gone he plays all the Mahler and Wagner he can. I tend in another direction. Leave my shoes lying around, purses and handbags throughout the apartment... and watching bad television. And since it's that time of year, I see a lot of claymation in my future!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I believe that Rudolf AND Charlie and the Chocolate Factory are both on ABC Family tonight... ;-)

Flower Child said...

Damn! He doesn't leave until tomorrow morning!

soccer mom in denial said...

I just LOVE that one. We seem to be missing all the specials this year. Oops.