Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blogging from the Democratic National Convention


Hi Friends - you are in for a treat this week! I am (sort of) attending the Democratic National Convention in Denver. We arrived on Saturday afternoon and will stay until Friday afternoon - plenty of time to take in all the excitement!

And we are EXCITED! As I walked out of the airport terminal I encountered a number of airport pickup signs for Obama supporters and it was all so thrilling I just had to cheer! Even though I already had a ride.

Rather than post about the political goings-on around town I'll stick to the more touristy aspects of it all. I can't really blog about politics for a few reasons - and why add to the coverage from 50 million other bloggers and news websites.

Hope to see you all this week... it's gonna be FUN!


1 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, Man, I am SO jealous!!! Have a BLAST.