Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I was going to post a photo for Wordless Wednesday and then I realized it's Thursday. Yep, it's one of those weeks.

So now I'm coming up with a new idea - if only for this week. Thankful Thursday.

This week I am thankful for my housekeeper:

  • I am thankful that she is coming today to clean up before our party on Sunday.
  • I am thankful that she can come on short notice.
  • I am thankful that she makes my house smell so nice.
  • I am thankful that she brought us flowers on our wedding anniversary.
  • I am thankful that she loves my cat and has taught her Spanish.
  • I am thankful that her fee is less than marriage counseling - because you know that one of the number one reasons couples fight is over household chores.

I am thankful for Consuelo.

4 comments:

Candy said...

Does Consuelo live anywhere near New Jersey?

Jen said...

You sound very lucky! (And thankful)

soccer mom in denial said...

Since I know you I know you are not one of these folks who has Consuelo come to your home because you are entitled or things are "beneath you". You do it because you are both busy and don't want to fight....

Wholly Burble said...

Aw, she sounds wonderful--and I can see why you're thankful for her help.