Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sometimes you just need a good editor

___________________________________________

Cheney Has Irregular Heartbeat

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: November 26, 2007
Filed at 9:11 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Doctors administered an electrical shock to Vice President Dick Cheney's heart and restored it to a normal rhythm during a 2 1/2 hour hospital visit Monday. The procedure was described as a low-risk, standard practice. Cheney, 66, went home from George Washington University Hospital and was expected back at work on Tuesday.

4 comments:

soccer mom in denial said...

Dang - he's human? It was so nice to think he was some other species/robot/alien being altogether.

Wholly Burble said...

With that fellow, I just have no comment LOL.

Victoria said...

Ha! I almost posted on this myself. Sometimes Old Darth needs a jumpstart. I'm working with you on the Dec. Blog Exchange. Email me at veamason at gmail dot com

Jen said...

I like your editing of the headline. Accurate, too. Except I'm really not sure he does.