Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oops I Did It Again!

I made onto Looking Into again!

I made a distinct effort over Christmas to take photos that were something more than documentary. Denver really leant itself to artistic photos - mostly taken by my husband.

I especially like this particular photo (that I took!) of the Denver train station because I love to travel and travel by rail is one of my fondest childhood memories.

And now with lots of travel expected in the new year I will continue to look for those "Looking Into" kind of shots. Except for airports where armed guards usually attack you if you try snapping a photo. Will avoid that.




3 comments:

soccer mom in denial said...

Yes, please avoid being attacked by armed guards in airports. I do want to count you among the living. And accounted for.

I am sorry for the delay in posting your photo. Clearly Jennifer and I are a bit slow on the uptake.

Looking forward to more travel photos. Wonder what Friday night will bring.....

Jen said...

I loved the photo! I'm such a dork, though - I thought it was a different Union Station.

Jenn in Holland said...

Yes, yes, let's keep you out of the arms of armed guards. Thanks so much for sharing your photo with us. And thanks especially for your patience.
Someone really should check that inbox...